How we can help with
Problem City Water
Municipal water in Texas is monitored and regulated to comply with the standards for public health and safety, but it does not always meet personal needs and concerns. Today over 70% of the adult population is drinking bottled water.
When scale free water, odor free water, or just the assurance of chlorine removal is a priority in your home, Nation’s Pure has solutions to meet your personal needs. It is possible to have bottled water quality in your home for pennies a gallon and to have household water you can really appreciate.
Water Issues We Solve
Need Help with your Water?
GET IN TOUCH
Quick Self Test
Problem City Water?
Aside from testing the water, there are a few questions you can ask yourself about your experience with the water to determine if you may have dissolved mineral content.
- Does your skin feel dry, gritty, or squeaky while you wash?
- Is it difficult or require a lot of soap to work up a lather?
- Do your dishes have spots on them?
- Does your laundry require copious amounts of detergent?
- Does your laundry come out feeling stiff or heavy?
- Do you see rock-like material in the aerators on the faucet heads?
- Do you find rings forming in the toilet bowl or bathtub?
- Are you replacing coffee pots, cooking water, or appliances frequently?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions you likely have dissolved mineral content in your water. To find out more specifics concerning your water composition and how to address this issue call us today!
More ways that we can help